Thursday, September 12, 2013

Trip home

Finally made it. Fort Collins wasn't that bad, everyone started leaving work around 2 based on the news.

Picked up some gallons of water (and beer) on the way home. Hit longmont, all roads were closed. I took a few pictures, then talked with a police officer on how to get to boulder.

I drove north of longmont, then east to I25, then went back west once I was way south of Boulder. I have a feeling all the roads I went on south of boulder will be closed. Going to take work off tomorrow, no more driving!

Thanks for all the messages,

Joe

The last picture is of a snow plow pushing rocks / sand out of the road.

2 comments:

  1. Crazy! I'm glad you made it home and are staying home Friday! Good job prepping, too, Dad will be proud of you for stocking up on the essentials!

    ReplyDelete